Friday 8 January 2016

brusho walled garden

A very simple card today, using my favourite brusho powders and the fab new walled garden stamp from Chocolate Baroque.
If I had heat dried the brusho it would probably have taken 10 minutes maximum............
Watercolour card, image stamped in versamark and embosssed with white EP (my versamark pad is definitely getting to the muddy stage, so clear EP was a no-go). Sprinkled leaf and sand brusho powders in rioughly the right areas, spritzed with water and left to dry.
Once it was dry, tore out the imnage roughly, painted the roses in using brusho ost red, and mounted onto a 15x15cm kraft card blank

1 comment:

  1. Pretty design, works well with brushos (yes, I know everything works well with brushos in Veronica's world!)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments