Chocolate Baroque alphatag swap, that is. This month we have got to U and V - not easy, and somehow I don't think the rest of the alphabet is going to be any better.
I really will have to sort out my stamps, I know I spent longer looking for stamps that i know I have but couldn't find than actually doing the tags.........and I still haven't found that unicorn stamp! I may be stretching a point with U for uncial and uppercase - the uppercase bit is fine, just don't think the manuscript lettering is uncial, but by this point it was just too bad. Colour scheme for both tags is wild honey, tea dye, vintage photo and aged mahogany distress inks, and I tried using blending brushes to apply the ink instead of my usual cut'n'dry - it certainly goes on more smoothly, but is more difficult to work round the finer bits and takes a lot longer anyway - jury still out on these!
V is for vintage and visage - I masked the face with post-its while doing the background inking and stamping. Flowers from my box of readymade ones, with punched leaves.
The final tags are my swaps from last month - Spooky from Margaret, (whose idea this swap was, and who has done a wonderful job organizing us all - many thanks) and Tree by Shirley