I stamped the walled garden stamp onto watercolour paper with black versafine and clear embossed it. I then added brusho powders in sand and leaf green to appropriate areas of the stamp and spritzed with water, then heat dried it. The background was just a piece using blue powders that was an inital demo sheet.
Today I added pencils to colour the roses, then cut the image out. I stamped the mini tree that comnes with the main image 3 times using forest moss distress ink onto a pale section of the blue, and pulled some of the colour out with a water brush to ground the trees. I lined up the image over the trees, then carefully trimmed the blue down to size, then glued the stamped image in place.
A dark gold pearlescent card matt onto a 15x15cm white card base to finish off.
Some of the ladies efforts - we also tried brushos with shaving foam - they went home with very inky hands!