pleats or ruffles - I did wonder if I could get away with just using this image from Elusive Images (now Chocolate Baroque), which is on the same plate as the stocking I used for an earlier challenge. I think I did this the wrong way round - pleating that is - as I stuck a strip of dst on the card and then pleated the paper strip onto it - in hindsight, would have been far better to have pleated the paper first, then stuck it down! (I might also have got it straight that way!- well, it is straight, just not straight on the card, if you see what I mean)
The backing paper is from an old pad of Christmas papers by DCWV, which is coming in very useful after being liberated from the bottom of a heap - it fell over, no tidying involved - image stamped with an Adirondack pad in raisin onto white card. After tearing the image out, the paper was sponged with DIs in old paper, wild honey and rusty hinge, trying my best to avoid the cook's apron. I did use a waterbrush to spread a little ink onto the ribbons and ruffled edge of the apron and to add a bit of shading to the face, hands and head.
Thank you to Ann and Max for letting me play with Bah Humbug this month, have really enjoyed my DT month, and my best wishes for an equally happy time to the new DT team for May