Wednesday 13 April 2011

grace

I first saw this little cutie on Edna's blog quite some time ago, and was very tempted, especially as it is available as a digi image - I did eventually buy it, plus another one in the range. It is very different from the images I usually use, actually a point in it's favour! I had just finished colouring several in with promarkers, and feeling quite pleased with how they had turned out, when I discovered the sugarbowl blog while bloghopping - the current challenge was for a purple and green colour scheme and a sketch -  as I had just finished colouring this in in purples,  I followed the sketch  using a green base card, with papers from K and Co and Artylicious. The green mat was cut using fancy edged scissors.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, what a lovely image Veronica and you have coloured her perfectly. Love the card altogether.


    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made a super card with this image Vron. It's beautifully coloured. All the best with the challenge.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments