Make my Monday is Victorian romance - quite a change to do cards that are different from my usual! Victorian to me is sepia tones, so that sorted out the colours, and the image was a download from Craft Stamper. I used a Glimmer Screen mask for the background - the first effort, I used glimmer spray, but that was too dark, so the second try had old paper DI sponged through the mask, which was much better. I cut the image out with an Xcut die and glued it into the centre of the frame shape in the middle of the mask. The lace was picked up from a local market stall and dyed with coffee (started out rather a stark white), and the flowers made from vanilla seam binding - several of my friends are probably glad to be sitting down at this point, as I don't usually use such stuff as ribbons and lace!
I came across a tutorial showing how to make ribbon flowers, and adapted it to use ruffled seam binding - took me ages blog hopping to find it again, but you need to look on Sarah-Jane's blog.
Leaves are punched from a scrap of leftover brown gold-embossed card, sentiment part of a stamp from the artistic affirmations set from Chocolate Baroque, inked with brown marker, punched out with a Stampin up punch and inked round the edges with tea dye DI