CD Sunday is 'tag it', and I combined this with the Make my Monday challenge 'butterflies and dragonflies'. I had plenty of tags cut out to use for the Chocolate Baroque alphatag swap, so used one of these as the base of the card. The stamp is an ancient one from Aspects of Design, that hasn't been used for ages - actually, that will qualify it for Judith's Forgotten Friday too! - stamped in smoky grey versafine and clear embossed. It was then swooshed through distress inks splodged on my craft mat and spritzed with water - mostly tumbled glass and peeled paint, but there was some broken china in there too. I coloured the dragonflies with H2Os - practically all the blues and greens I had just splodged on fairly randomly. I distressed the edges of the tag, then sponged broken china round the edges to give it a bit of definition, added some fine ribbony bits that must have come from a mystery parcel at some point, as I am not noted for buying ribbon., and stuck it at an angle onto a card covered with paper from the Artylicious Butterfly bliss cd - something else that hasn't been used for months. I did go round the edges of the paper first with some more broken china ink .
The butterfly from Chocolate Baroque was stamped onto white card with black versafine, clear embossed, then coloured with watercolour pencils before a quick spray with spray & sparkle in silver and cutting it out - I did chop off the antenna as it was just too fiddly to cut out!