Chocolate Baroque Guild tag swap, we have to do C and D. C was easy, I have the very little-used chess set of stamps, but I had quite a list for D, and in the end went with dragon, simply because I had the stamps out for something else (yea, I know, lazy, that's me).
I stamped the main image onto a white tag using versafine smokey grey ink, which was also sponged round the edges of the tag, with a little blue creeping in in places to brighten it up a bit. The letter is a Tim Holtz mask again. The king and queen pieces were stamped in black versafine onto white card, cut out and covered with glossy accents - I didn't get a very even coating, but decided I quite liked the bubble effect anyway compared to the crackle finish I tried as well. this time I added white and grey ribbons to the tag.
I stamped the dragon in black versafine onto another white tag, then onto post-its and cut out a mask for him. The letter d was from the Tim Holtz set of masks again. Once the maks were in place, I used adirondack paint dabber in snow cap randomly across the tag, then sponged over the whole tag with distress inks - mainly tumbled glass and victorian velvet I think. Once everything was dry, I took the masks off and painted the dragon with H2O paints, the wispy ribbons were from a mystery stash box
My two swap tags were these two, A from Paula and B from Kirsten- thanks ladies!
Now I have to decide what to do with my tags , in the meantime they are safely held by a book ring.