My first card uses the larger image stamped in brown ink onto watercolour paper coloured using walnut stain spray and clear embossed. I used bleach to lift the colour from the flowers, then tore round the edges. The base card was randmly stamped with the geometric stamps from the same set using distress oxide ink and smudged with the same tea dye ink and old paper to taske the white down. The sentiment comes from the calla lily set
wild cornflower set, cut out using a punch and edged with marker pen.
The second version used a 7" square of card , which gives more of a wreath effect. The images was first stamped in light green ink, then again in the gaps using the darker green ink.
I also used both flower images to create candles, this time colouring the images with marker pens on the reverse side of the tissue paper.