Friday 31 January 2020

mini concertina book

 my final share for Chocolate Baroque this month is this small concertina book, with flowers on one side and underwater bits on the other.
 I risked sanity by playing with editing effects and managed to brighten the photos up a bit, but the colours look a bit pale now.
I cheated and used the strip of ready scored drawing cartridge from the craftalong pack as the base , and coloured both sides using distress oxides and water on my craft mat.
I cut pieces of drawing cartridge for the panels and covers, and inked the covers to match the base piece.
Images stamped in black versafine ink and coloured with watercolour pencils , apart from the cog image which was randomly inked with distress oxide pads.
You will be relieved to hear that the scanner is now talking to the computer - well, I am anyway!- so better pix next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments