Monday 6 January 2020

Olga's flowers


Sunday was our usual craft club, and being awkward as usual while everyone else was playing happily with the Aall & Create cutie stamps (which I detest) I grabbed Olga's lovely flower stamps instead.
Janet brought gelli plates and paints along too, and this was my final piece for the afternoon.
I didn't let the paint dry enough between layers, so lost the blue somewhere along the way and forgot that you don't stamp text stamps onto a gelli plate unless you want the letters backwards....
The main images were stamped onto white card and painted with Koh-i-noor watercolours, cut out and glued on


Second pic shows the main image from the A4 set just stamped onto white card and coloured with pencils - it is a huge stamp, just under 8" across, and fortunately I have some 7x10 card blanks I can use........
A lovley peaceful painty afternoon, then back to catch up with recorded ODS programmes with Chocolate Baroque - couldn't quite believe how quickly they sold out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments