Saturday 27 October 2018

auricula

 Two versions today using the auricula script stamp from Chocolate Baroque - I have never been a fan of this particular flower, but a lot of gardeners seem to be, though I do like the script background.
The background card blank was randomly stamped using the unmounted stamp and just inking up the flowers.
Image was stamped onto white card using versamark and gold embossing powder, then coloured using brusho powders.
I ran the red ink pad used for the background stmaping round the edges of the trimmed card before adding a bit of spotty ribbon and mounting onto the background.




For the second card the image was stamped with black versafine and embossed with clear powder, and this time I used watercolour paints to colour the leaves and flowers, aiming for a more masculine feel.



2 comments:

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments