Moira, who showed us her makes from the Hobby Art workshop the day before, and let us loose on her collection of stamps - and yes, she did make sure she got them all back!
One of her cards with the robin on wellies had a new fold, which I have to admit drove me mad as I couldn't get it to stand up, so I added another card blank behind and left off the tag at the top of the original.
I chose to use the new woodland glade set, which I love - am sure it could be made to work with any season.........but my version is winter.
The background was using distress inks in broken china and peeled paint and crumpled cling film, dabbing the ink randomly over the card.
The images for the front panel were stamped with black versafine, and coloured using marker pens scribbled onto an acrylic block and a water brush.
The greeting came from a different set, and the small pine trees were hastily added to cover up a smudge of ink from the edge of the rockablock the stamp was mounted on - benefit of clear stamps is that I could make sure the darkest tree was over the line!
The second card used the same stamps and the rest of the background piece of card, but I used distress inks and a water brush to colour in this time.
Both cards are on 6"x6" blanks, and the smudge on the second one is from the scanner - it is definitely not on the card! But I do admit to needing a new blade in my trimmer...................think I may have had better photos on my phone from yesterday, as the light was so much better but not worked out how to get them on the computer yet!