Scans of my versions of Janet's cards are not in the order we did them, as the top was the last one...........having managed to get them relatively straight on the scanner, I wasn't going to put them the right way round!
The long thin card in the bottom of the first scan was the first one - we stamped the large and small sprays diagonally across the card with black archival ink, and the small bauble on an extra bit of card and I coloured mine with ordinary marker pens. Janet had already die cut the gold and black layers for the bauble, so this was layered up and stuck across the join of the sprays. I brushed fired brick and bundled sage inks around the edges before adding a green mat before mounting onto the white card.
The large square card used the holly wreath stencil run through a grand caliber to emboss the design first onto cream card before inking through the stencil with versamark. After removing the stencil, we used red and green perfect pearls to colour the stencil and also the greeting stamped in the centre.
The large holly spray was stamped in the corners and also round the edges of the white card blank. I didn't like the white base, so stamped it with the holly again and brushed the fired brick and bundled sage lightly round the edges to tone down the white, then on the corners of the cream panel to match it up a bit.