I used two different ones for these, the toppers are the same though.
For the first one I dug out my long disused glimmermist sprays, and sprayed an A4 sheet with 2 different blues and a silver before stamping using various CB butterfly stamps from the 'orphan' box in night of navy SU ink - I also used a Crafty Individuals dragonfly stamp in silver. It was quite difficult to get a photo due to the shine of the glimmermists, and I have replaced the photos with scans.
The second base I used distress inks, mostly broken china and chipped sapphire, before stamping with a Crafty Individuals dragonfly background stamp in chipped sapphire. A small CI butterfly stamp and an old Elusive Images oriental butterfly in a purple ink, with a script stamp and an alphabet stamp from the mini scripts set filled in the gaps with forest moss ink.
The poppy image on both tags is from poppy meadow, stamped in black versafine , coloured with promarkers and cut out. The butterflies were part of the main image from butterfly flourish, also in versafine but clear embossed before colouring with promarkers again, but adding a spray of silver sparkle.
I used pinflair glue gel to stick them onto the tags to give a bit of dimension.