Technique Tuesday and several blogs since then, but never actually tried it until today - it is this week's challenge on 52cct which provided the spur I needed.
It didn't help matters that I used the SU watercolour winter set of stamps - it's a lovely set, but I've never been too successful with the two-stamp technique, and I wasn't today - this is the best version, and even that had some remedial work with a matching marker!
I cut white card out to 4.5,4 ad 3.5 inches square, temporarily glued them together with tombow glue, then stamped. Foliage used pear pizazz, old olive and crumb cake inks, flowers primrose petals (apparently some American primroses are pink) and raspberry ripple.
I also added some summer starfruit marker and glitter glue to the centres of the flowers, though it doesn't show up well. Once everything was dry, separate the white layers, and mount onto red card 4.75,4.25 and 3.75 inches square ( I used cherry cobbler) and then onto a square card base from gumball green card. I'm still thinking about whether to add a sentiment.........................