Simply Stampin. A very simple tag after the Chocolate Baroque ones, but it seemed to take forever to do!
I used the regals designer paper patterns stack in always artichoke and night of navy as backing, I wanted 2 almost matching bookmarks for a friend who is retiring from being a Markets producer at the end of the month - one for her and one for her husband, (who will be retiring from his duties as chauffeur and general go-fer!) hence the initials.
As they are both gardeners and bird lovers as well as avid readers, I used my bird punch for only its second outing. Jean's tag has a double-sided flower on the end of the old olive grosgrain ribbon - am not sure yet what Roy's tag will have on the end of the ribbon, maybe the owl punch.
The flower was made from the stack of kraft packing paper that came with the starter SU kit - I cut out loads of small flowers using my Tim Holtz die, fastened them together with a brad and then crunched up the layers. I tried it without spraying the layers with water, and it worked fine, just making a softer flower than using card did. I rubbed the finished flowers over the night of navy ink pad before glueing them onto a matching flower cut from the DP and onto the ribbon. I think next time I will spray the flowers with re-inker or glimmer mist to give more colour.