Chocolate Baroque - a bit of a rush, as I did two, carefully put them away while I wrestled with the third tag - and promptly lost them! So I started to redo them, and they ended up completely different to the originals- not sure if they are better though!
E is for Elephant - and Nellie the elephant (showing my age here aren't I!) was the cause of the trouble, she went AWOL for a few weeks, and then wouldn't work the way I wanted. The tag is actually mostly grey and blue, with the Indian script stamp in the background stamped in grey, then blue ink sponged through a glimmermist mask before adding the elephant, stamped on black card with flitterglu and gilded then painted with H2Os.
F is for foliage and flourish, started out with a grey and green glimmer mist background , with old olive ink sponged round the edges. The flourish from the butterfly swirl stamp set was also stamped in old olive ink. The panel from eastern grasses was stamped in black ink, overstamped with more grasses in I think spiced marmalade, before covering with versamark ink and clear embossing powder.
G is for green grungy brocade, and started out as a green tag sprayed with green glimmer mist and sponged with forest moss ink round the edges. The grungy brocade stamp was again stamped with flitterglu and gilded. The flowers were made using the TH die - the gold one was originally wrapping paper sprayed with gold glimmer mist and dusted with green ink, the green one was grungepaper with green glimmer mists.
The last tags are the ones I got from Jacqui for C and D - surprising how random selection got me two tags from the same lady, wonder what the odds were against that happening!
Mine go in the post tomorrow morning, and the swaps will be on their way to me next week....................