Wednesday 11 May 2011

calorie-free!

 The challenge from Moving Along with The Times this week was 'have some cake'  - no problem there, well, not once I had found my cupcake stamp by Carrie Dennison for Elusive Images.
I stamped three times using vintage photo DI, using a mask over the centre cupcake - had to be brown to be my favourite coffee ones! The images were coloured with promarkers and I added glossy accents onto the chocolate decorations. The glittery stuff  over the icing is stellar flash from Crafty Notions.
The easel card was covered with paper from a Laura Ashley pack I
picked up in a bargain tub somewhere, and I used the same paper inside too - I thought it looked like wallpaper. The cupcakes are mounted onto a silver oval for a tray, with a strip of punched paper behind them as I couldn't find a small enough doily.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous easel card, love the card you have used & the image is fab!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vron

    Very pretty card. Thank you so much for joining MAWTT this week. Please come back again.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments