I had to make an anniversary card, and a wedding card recently - as I did not know either of the recipients, I made some fairly multi-purpose cards and these were the left-overs! They have made it onto the blog as that just happens to be the challenge this week on the Corrosive Challenge blog. They both use stamps from the Elusive Images Harlequin Rose plate, and didn't have a sentiment added so that could be personalised later.
The silver one used the big rose stamp, stamped in versamark onto a dark silver/grey card and embossed with a clear holographic powder. The diamonds, rose and swirl were brushed with bleach, which came out rather beige-y - fortunately, when I added more bleach to the swirl and the rose the colour became a lot lighter, and the rose eventually became white. H2O paints were used on the leaves and on the script background, before matting onto several layers of white and silver card.
The second card used the leafy heart stamp- stamped onto two different colours of gold card, embossed with gold powder. the images were cut out then twined together and mounted on gold mirri card. This was matted onto a sheet of paper from the Graphicus Guild, then onto more gold before going onto a cream card