Wednesday 15 October 2008

get well

This is a card I made for an elderly partially-sighted friend, which explains why it has ribbon, fibres and flowers on. I think I am notorious for refusing to put ribbon on a card normally, so thought I had better prove that not only can I force myself to do it but I even have the ribbon! The background is a bit of cuttlebugged card which has been glimmer misted in moonlight, lilac and violet - flower is a mixture of making memories (originally white but glimmer misted) and flora doodles with a clear jewel brad holding it together. The tag was glimmered (what else) in blues and green, with papermania rubon letters - all my alphabet stamps were too big so I couldn't emboss the words, which was the original plan.
I am hoping that Cynthia will accept this for her latest challenge,
http://rainbowladyschallengeblog.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Veronica I think this is so lovely and of course I accept it but I did not get a message from you to let me know about it. I just checked your blog randomly tonight and found it. Thanks for playing Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments