Wednesday 8 October 2008

bandana challenge



This is my first attempt at both the bandana technique and entering a challenge, on http://rainbowladyschallengeblog.blogspot.com/. I think I may have stretched the rules a little by adding some green colouring over the white, and around the base of the image, hope it is ok! The stamp is from a Serendipity plate from Joanna Sheen, embossed in black onto bronze card, then white souffle pen with a green marker pen over the base of the sundial. Not sure if I have done the links right, but will find out.

There is blog candy up for grabs on Edna's blog -http://www.ednasplace.blogspot.com - have a look! She's just got the Artylicious Seasons greetings cd...............

3 comments:

  1. Yes it worked very well Veronica. What a lovely card and great colours. I too have that stamp from Joanna and love it. Well done on your first challenge too. Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks to you for accepting this challenge and presenting your artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Veronica. Thank you for joining in with the blog anniversary draw. Good Luck! :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments