Monday 24 August 2020

screen and stepper cards

  For my last post this month for Chocolate Baroque I have a concertina screen card to share, uising a blank from a kit I bought many years ago which folds down to DL size.




I tried to use stamps from all three sets stamped in versafine black and coloured with watercolour pencils.

The first panels use images from do right always .
and the final two use the pipe of peace from catching dreams and the hide from hold on.


The same card kit also included some stepper card blanks (shows how long I've had this, think stepper cards went out of fashion long ago!) and one of them inspired this card.
I stamped the tepees onto a piece of drawing carridge using black versafine ink, colouring with watercolour paints before fastening to the back step.
The totem was stamped and painted as were the cacti and then fussy cut out and glued onto the the step.
The pipe of peace was also fussy cut after stamping and painting, and glued at an angle across the front. The sentiment was stamped in black ink, edged with marker pen and added to the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments