Saturday 8 August 2020

Pipe of peace

 


 Good morning , I hope that today you will like the cards I have to share using the lovely new stamps drawn by Kim Moody for Chocolate Baroque - something very different, and all the DT have really enjoyed working with them.

The main image is the dreamcatcher from the catching dreams set, the pipe of peace and the words are also in this set, and the totem is from do right always.

I started with a piece of kraft card, about 5.5x7.5 inches, and stamped the totem,  and the pipe twice using a brown dyebased inkpad. The dreamcatcher was stamped in black versafine clair and clear embossed, and then the sentiments in the black versafine .The dreamcatcher was coloured with watercolour paints.  

Once everything was dry, I die cut the word from the image. The base black mat was cut to fit an A5 white card, then the kraft card layered on. I added foam pads to the cutout letters, then glued them in place slightly offset to give more of a 3D effect.


My second card used the same technique, using the tomahawk and the pipe behind the dreamcatcher this time and the sentiment from the hold on set, and this time I die cut the word dream and added a small white layer between the black mat and the image.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards Vronnie and great wit the die cut words! xx

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments