Monday 29 June 2020

life is incredible

Life really is incredible, especially at the moment with the global pandemic - while we can't do much about that, at least we can celebrate the wonders of nature.



Chocolate Baroque have been showcasing some of their wonderful nature themed stamp sets, and here I have used several in this mini accordion book - kingfisher song, trees a crowd, tall trees and extras from timeless and make your mark. Sorry, no prizes for working out which came from which set ........you can cheat by using the search function on the Chocolate Baroque website.......



I created the backgrounds using distress oxide inks on a craft mat spritzed with water, mainly broken china and peeled paint and used small stamps in the same colours fairly randomly to add some interest before stamping the main images using black versafine clair ink. 

I added colour to some of the images  using brusho powders


The cover pieces are larger than the inner pages, which is why they overlap on the first photo when i tried to show both together.
I am gradually getting to grips with this new version, the main difference is that I can't upload all the photos first and then add text round them - at least, I haven't found a way yet to do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments