Tuesday, 19 May 2020
I loved the blueprint sets of stamps from Chocolate Baroque , and decided to try to combine them all with my current passion for concertina cards, and this was the result.
I used 12x12 white card as the base, cut into 4" wide strips and scored at 4" intervals - one strip was cut down to two squares to join the otheres together.
I started by making the background, using distress inks in peeled paint and broken china splodged onto a craft mat and spritzed with water.
Once dry, I randomly stamped the background with some of the geometric images from the sets and some from make your mark using mostly the blue ink, but a few in the green.
Once everything was dry, I stamped the images using black versafine and clear embossing powder.
Most of the flowers were coloured with watercolour pencils or watercolour paints some have been decoupaged as well.
I added some sentiments from the sets
I used the spare bit of card to make a small tag, and the pocket to hold it