Wednesday 8 August 2018

three kings



 I don't know about you, but Christmas in a heatwave just didn't seem right!

This is a big stamp, so for my first card I opted for simple - red and yellow brusho powders sprinkled over a square of white card and spritzed with water to create my background ( the colours also reflected how hot I felt at the time!)
The stamp was then inked with black versafine and stamped into the centre. I used a black fineline pen to extend the stonework either side of the archway before mounting onto a white card blank.








My second card started off with a white card blank randomly stamped using a window from the gothic fragments stamp set using a light brown ink, which was also brushed round the edges.
I stamped the kings three times onto white card. The kings themselves were coloured and fussy cut out from one image and the archway from another - the third was used as the base and just the gap through the archway and the floor coloured with grey brusho. The archway was coloured using sandstone brusho and a waterbrush. I used glue to add the kings in the background and foam pads for the leading king and the archway.



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments