Tuesday 14 August 2018

Christmas wreaths

 Since I got my stamping platforms I have been somewhat addicted to making cards with wreaths - I could never do this before, and lived in total admiration of those who could do it just marking points with a pencil!
Once I discovered how to do it with the platform there has been no stopping me - I found the best way was to start in one corner, do all four corners, then fill in the gaps.

Both of these used the same small stamps from Robin the Spruce and sentiments from Robin the spruce on the first card and from lets get Festive on the second card (both from Chocolate Baroque).





I coloured the stamps using distress markers before stamping, and the sentiments were gold embossed. Edges of the card were also gold embossed beforee mounting onto white card blanks.

I am entering these into challenge 398 , anything goes
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/
and this one, , merry Christmas challenge ,also anything goes

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at The Merry Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments