Tuesday 3 July 2018

all things of nature........


The current weather is very appropriate to show  last months featured cacti and succulent stamps, if not for today's show featuring Christmas!
Today I have the first of my samples last month for Chocolate Baroque using this lovely spiky flower, and, of course, my favourite brusho powders!
The spiky flower is from the blossom and grow plate, and the sentiment from scrumptious succulents.
A very quick card if you ignore the drying time - both images were stamped with versamark ink and white embossed. A good sprinkling of black brusho powder and a fairly heavy spritzing with water was all that was needed.
Once it was dry, trimmed to size and a mat of bronze/red  card to pick up the colours in the brusho, them mounted on a 7" square white card blank.
The second card is very similar, except that I ended up with a very watery effect - not really suited to cacti, but I liked it! I plan on trying to get this effect again using the mermaid queen stamp........

1 comment:

  1. Love the water color you used for these cards, so vibrant and detailed. Thanks for the share, loved seeing these designs. Keep up the posts, have a nice rest of the week.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments