Saturday 17 December 2016

two very quick tags


two very quick - and very last-minute!- tags to show today.
I used white tags, as they were handy - for this one, a blue tag would have been even quicker.
I just stamped the larger snowflakes from the winter edges set across the top of the tag using versamark and embossed with white EP., then sponged chipped sapphire distress ink across the tag.
Of course, if you have a pristine versamark pad, you can just emboss with clear powder,but all mine are varying shades of grey, so white powder it was......

Second tag uses the bells from a child is born, stamped with black versafine and clear embossed. Coloured with watercolour pencils and a waterbrush, with the green of the pine needles brushed out around the bells.

Hope you are all more up-to-date for Christmas than I am, I still have cards to make and post, but at least I have the stamps ready (both rubber and postage)

Veronica

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha I have the same trouble with my Versa marks - they are black or blue! Nice tags! xx

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments