Chocolate Baroque, and I have been playing with the palm fan stamp this week.
As you would expect, brushos came out again!
The first card I stamped several times onto a sheet of white card with versamark and white embossed - my versamark pads are all varying shades of grey, which is why the white powder!
I also stamped onto a spare bit of card and used black embossing powder this time.
Both pieces of card were sprinkled with tuerquoise and lime brusho powders and spritzed with water, rathe more heavily for the background piece.
Once dry. the background was cut down to fit onto a 6"square white card blank, with a dark turquoise mat. The separate image was cut out and mounted with sticky pads to give a bit of dimension.
For the second card I used much the same technique, but only one piece of card, stamping the image first in black versafine and clear embossing, then stamping around it and white embossing these. Brtusho powders this time were lemon, orange and ost red, with more of the red and orange over the black image.
I added black marker pen to the outer edges of the image to make it stand out a bit more, then cut it down to fit the same size blank, this time with a black mat.