The current challenge colours are really vibrant, a definite change from the damp grey weather at the moment!
palm fan baroque ornament stamp.The stamp was stamped towards the corner of a sheet of watercolour paper, using black versafine and clear embossing powder.
I used brushos in purple, ost red and yellow randomly over the whole piece of card, but making sure that there was yellow and red on the image.
I used the purple and red as a paint to highlight the edges of the stamp and the centre to give a bit more definition to the image.
I cut round part of the image, then trimmed the rest of the card to fit onto a 15cm square white card blank - a bit fiddly, but just one layer to glue down
The second card used the same colours after first embossing the lovely big image from let your heart sing - an old stamp set, but still one of my favourites, and just perfect for these colours.
I trimmed the image right down and added a narrow mat of glossy black card.
Two pieces of left over card made the side panels with similar black mats.
Base card is 20cm square white card blank - made quite a change from my usual dl card using this stamp.