Sunday 8 March 2015

sundae club cards



Results of a peaceful afternoon at Gissing with Moira Walters and Janet Pring.
The first card was my favourite, using new spring stamps from Hobby Art. I went a bit mad with the masking, trying to create a field of daffodils in a valley in front of the church- as I eventually cut off most of the stems, could have saved myself a lot of fiddly cutting of masks if the idea of fussy cutting the border had occurred to me earlier!
Everything coloured with Derwent watercolour pencils.








Janet's card used chicks from Claritystamp- coloured using a mix of pencils and marker pens.
There isn't a mark on the card above the chick on the left, honest - obviously need to try to clean scanner!

2 comments:

  1. A host of golden daffodils. I am excited because I think tomorrow I will have one daffodil flower in a pot outside - the first one I have successfully grown since coming to Spain. I´ll be lucky if it survives a day! As usual your Sunday morning session has helped you produce two lovely cards. Kate x

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments