Easter traditions., which are still available.
After creating a pale sky, I stamped the trees from teeny weeny meadow using an old olive ink pad from SU, then sponged more colour downwards, trying to leave space for the daffodils - not always very successfully. The daffodils were stamped along the front of the card and coloured with promarkers . The daffodil head was stamped several times on to spare card, also coloured with promarkers, then cut out and glued in front of the the standing daffodils.
For the second postcard I decided to use one of the ornate crosses in the set, and stamped it in black onto dull gold card, then added colour with blue and red promarkers, and a coat of clear wink of stella pen, which hasn't shown up on the scan. I wanted to reverse the
daffodil stamp, and after trying with a brayer and an acrylic block I ended up stamping onto acetate with archival ink and then colouring on the reverse with promarkers, cutting out and turning one image over before glueing onto the card. The cross was also cut out and glued over the daffodils.
Not quite the effect I was thinking of, but I was pleased with the heart shape the daffodil stems made