Chocolate Baroque - I managed to get a better scan by playing with the settings, although it looks squiffy here it isn't, homestly! The background blossom was stamped using marker pens to colour the stamp, before inking round the edges with green distress inks. The buddha image was stamped first, coloured with promarkers, then covered with versamark ink using a pen and clear embossed before sponging the background around the figure with distress inks. I extended the background across the base card as well after first stamping, colouring and embossing the stone lantern.
The other cards were from an afternoon playing with Moira and Janet over at Gissing. Moira was inspired by a design team card by Janet for Clarity Stamps, and thought up this version using the wild meadow stamps from Chocolate Baroque. I filled in the stem of the cow parsley stamp in black, which I decided was a mistake - didn't help when I found that the fine-liner pen was running out............small butterfly hides the biggest gap! I added the trees as it looked as if something was missing. The butterflies have got grape stickles added so they shimmer in the light, if not on the scan.
When I got home I decided to redo the card, with a darker sky and a more interesting background (and a green stem) and just one punched butterfly. I scanned both together, and just couldn't get both on straight, sorry.
The second card was supposed to have used some partridge stamps, which I just don't like - fortunately, I had a new stamp with me , the clear peony from Chocolate Baroque, which I hadn't really used - Barbara also used this for her card .It was stamped twice in grey memento ink, and coloured with a waterbrush and watercolour pencils - I was trying to get a very pale colour, and it ended up looking rather washed-out instead , so I hurriedly brushed some green ink round the edges to give it a bit of definition before mounting it behind the cut-out heart and then onto green card.