Having got on a roll, I made two more, using the stamp I had originally hoped to use, from Chocolate Baroque, which was far too small for the original aperture.
this time, I used black card for the base, and stamped using black versafine ink and clear embossing powder onto a tinted vellum. This was the best shot I could get with a tealight lit, and i think you can just see the gold mirri card lining the base card.
the second one used a slightly larger card, with a handcut rectangle aperture - as the aperture was offset, I cut both layers together so that they would line up properly. This version is lined with silver mirri card, and the palm tree image and greeting (also Chocolate Baroque) are embossed in silver.