I found the instructions for the fold on a blog somewhere - if it was yours, thanks a lot, and sorry i can't remember where I got it from! The original instructions were for A4 paper, and I changed them to give a bigger card - thought all the work folding was a little wasted on a card measuring 4" sq.
The stamps are rose script from Elusive Images, and the backing paper is from the Peacock Summer Party cd.The image on the left has been watercoloured using markers, and is matted onto a pale gold card
Thanks to a lovely lady called Margo and Freecycle I now have a digi camera, so the next pix were from my new toy - scanner can't cope with these. Have just spotted that the background paper seems to be coming adrift in this shot - will glue it down properly, I promise. Have had great fun with this fold, tho it wasn't easy cutting down an A3 sheet with scissors- roll on the new term when I can borrow a big trimmer!
Apologies to everyone who left comments for the long delay, haven't had time to look recently, thanks a million everyone!