Monday 21 July 2008

glimmer mist tags























since seeing Glenda's glimmer mists show and getting my eager mitts on said mists, have been going tag crazy, as my other half puts it; the one local shop selling tags is very happy to see me!


Having borrowed the digi camera to get a better shot of the challenge card, thought I may as well do some of my tags.

top row are cards made using some of the tags - the poppies in the left hand set are decoupaged.
All the stamps are Elusive Images


Theright-hand set are all butterfly overstamped after misting and using stamps from the Elusive Images wild meadow plate as background. left hand ones are a lot more muted in colour and use the flora and fauna plate.


sorry it's taking up so much room - haven't got the hang of the layout yet

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous tags, I was trying to decide on a favorite, but they are all gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Veronica! Your tags are fab, you're getting some great results with the stamps/backgrounds. Aren't they just the most addictive little crafting components? I love tags too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tags! I've been going down that road too. Spooky that I made a poppy tag very very similar to yours. I even mounted my poppies at the same angle and in the same position as yours. But mine has a text background and isn't embossed. I bought some black Pearlidoodles because I thought the centres needed something extra. Wrong decision! I'm very impressed with the way you have managed to cut round the leaves so cleanly. I left a border. Yours looks so much nicer. I have taken note for next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These tags are gorgeous. I love them all. Keep up the lovely posts. I want to see more.

    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the kind words everyone - have got quite addicted to tags! Am thinking of adding mini stampbord squares onto the next batch - when I've finished spraying glimmer mists on some cheap fabric flowers bought in a sale that I've decided i really don't like...........

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these tags! As you say, the wild meadow and flora & fauna stamps are superb. And what a good idea about the flowers, I did exactly the same and they have been pinned to my corkboard doing nothing ever since! Keep on doing what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments