Tuesday 14 June 2022

flower power

Here I have used flower images from Chocolate Baroque to create three cards.

My first is a bit grungy, using the alium collage as the main stamp, stamped in versamark ink onto black card and white embossed.. I used stamps from just useful and paisley elephant stamped randomly in white pigment ink to create the background. (Paisley elephant is on the list of retired stamps since I made this card, but any fancy script stamp would do)

The remaining cards are very similar, both use a background created using distress inks splodged onto a mat and spritzed with water and mopped up with card. Once piece of card was dry, I stamped the nature themed words from slim word strip 1 several times in distress oxide ink across the card, staggering repeat stamping.  Once it was dry, I cut two pieces to fit  a DL card blank and stamped two different images from not more flowers. The dandelion was clear embossed after stamping in black versafine, and the gerbera(?) was coloured with alcohol marker pens. 

Both stamped images were matted onto black card and then added to the white DL card blanks


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments