Tuesday 4 May 2021

my world is full of colour

Good morning, I hope that you all enjoyed the Bank Holiday   weekend - the weather was the usual iffy sort here, so I thought some bright colours might be in order today!

Last month's TV shows on the Craft Store channel for Chocolate Baroque featured some very different stamps, retro florals and retro vases, and these were some of my samples.

The first one used circles in different sizes and three very old multicolour ink pads. I started with the larger circle stamped once in the red part of the pad then surrounded by more circles in the orange. Trying to get a rainbow, I used smaller circles in the greens and finally in blues. 

The second card used randomly stamped floral images from the two sets using the same dye inkpads. The sentiment on both cards is from the artistic affirmations stamp sheet









 I used some of the solid shapes from the sets arranged on a stamping platform to make the other samples. The first card is a DL, with the stamps inked up using the blue multicolour inkpad and stamped straight onto the card blank.the the sentiment from Life is so much better stamped above.

 I used the same panel this time coloured in rainbow colours using Koh-i-Noor marker pens onto a square of card, then added a sentiment again from Life is so much better stamped below. The background was inked with distress inks and a flower spray from retro florals  randomly stamped using the same inks.

These stamps were exclusive to the Craft Store, and are available on the Chocolate Baroque page on the Craft Store website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments