Thursday 14 January 2021

grand mansions.....

 


More of Kim Moody's houses to share today, from the once posh to the normalish.

I started with the posh house, which definitely looked like it could do with a make-over rather than a house-warming! 
I stamped the tag shape twice on white card using brown ink, and inked round the edges with the same inkpad.I stamped the house on one tag and the words and keys on the other. in the same brown ink. I added shading to the house using a waterbrush.
I stmaped the house twice again on spare card colouring just the doorway and the urns, and fussy cut out the urns, doorway and just the door frame. The cut out bits were then decoupaged using foam pads 
The background square of card was randomly sponged with the lighter brown ink and stamped using stamps from make your mark and edged with the darker brown . Tags added at angles to finish.

The normal house was used to make this stepper card,  from a pack bought may years ago and rediscovered..... I stamped the house on the upright and coloured using watercolour pencils. The house was stamped out three times onto spare card twice using marker pens to colour the stamp and a stamnping platform to repeat stamp until i had enough depth of colour, and once using grey ink. these were cut out and glued onto the the steps to create a city scene




My final sample shows the same house coloured with marker pens again but in brighter colours and stamped onto a cream DL card blank
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments