Saturday 5 December 2020

tomte bauble

 Good morning everyone, today I have a quick card to share using the tomte and bauble stamps from last months Chocolate Baroque Hochanda shows

The plain shaded bauble was stamped using versarmark ink and silver embossing powder, then sponged round the edges with tumbled glass distress ink. The tomte gnome was stamped in versafine grey ink, and coloured with tumbled glass using a waterbrush. trimmed to a square,  silver and pale blue mats  mounted onto a 6"square card blank and done.
The second is just a variation of the first, but this time coloured using marker pens with red and gold mats - I could have sworn the mats were straight.....fortunately I collect my new glasses today!

 

1 comment:

  1. Two pretty Tomte cards Veronica, the first in the soft blue may just be my favourite by an edge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments