Wednesday 4 November 2020

paint your dreams

 Today I have two cards to share using my favourite brusho powders and stamps from echoes of Italy. by Chocolate Baroque. I created a few background sheets using the brusho powders, and chose two that looked atmospheric to stamp the villas onto using black versafine ink and clear embossing powder


 I thought the first one looked like a sunset, so coloured the trees using watercolour pencils and then bleached out the moon and highlights on the building using bleach. A black mat and the sentiment from the dream petals set to finish.

The second background reminded me of fields of lavender, so i stamped the villa on what passes for a horizon - I didn't quite manage to line the stamp up with the white area for a path to the villa though....more bleach to whiten the buildings and edges rubbed on a black inkpad to finish



1 comment:

  1. Great Brusho backgrounds Veronica, the first in particular is very dramatic.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments