Saturday 11 July 2020

timeless

Today I have two samples from the June Chocolate Barqoue tv shows to share, both using the big stamp from the Timeless stamp set.
I couldn't resist using the whole stamp on a candle , once I had found a large enough candle that is ! As it was so large, I used two images stamped onto white tissue paper, one left black and white and the second one with the background coloured with marker pens. Run a wet paintbrush round the images and tear out, then use a heat gun to apply to the candle. 
This is a large candle, and it was quite difficult to hold the copy paper tightly enough round the images when nusing the heat gun, really should have used oven gloves to hold the paper.

The second sample was a notebook , when i just used part of the stamp. This was about A6 in size, and had a black cover to begin with, which fit in nicely with the grungy image.
I started by making the background, using a page torn from an old diary, crumpled up and sprayed with diluted walnut stain ink. Once it was dry, I tore it to fit the cover, swiped a brown ink pad over the creases and round the edges and glued it down. 
I stamped the image twice onto white card using versamark ink, and embossed one in silver and one in gold. The four clock faces were cut out of the silver one, and just the large one from the gold, and glued into place.



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments