rustic fragments set, and I decided to use all the fragments as backgrounds for a mini book kit that I discovered I had bought and stashed away safely many moons ago.
There were two mini books in the kit by Tando, which is sadly out of stock at the moment, so I still have one left.....
I painted the blanks with white gesso first, then coloured with distress oxide inks - I think I ended up using mainly wild honey for the background and stamping the fragments and edging with vintage photo.
doodle birds and doodle butterflies using black versafine ink onto the panels, and two of the larger birds on the covers. One or two highlights were added using a white pen
The covers were glued into place using ordinary craft glue