Monday 1 July 2019

Hope at Bawburgh

 Had a lovely day yesterday with Janet Pring at Bawburgh when everyone got pretty inky.
We used the 'Hope' stamp set for All and Create designed by Tracy Evans, which has been added to my wants list....never seems to get any shorter, that one!

Being me, I did a load of extra toppers, and put them together last night while watching Tracy of FB live.
 The first card is sort of what Janet hoped we would make....well, it used the same stamp and the die cuts..... the second one is is the first of my extras, inked and stamped staight onto the same piece of card
 Top one here is the original version, in the second one I used the stem of one of the flowers to create the ground for the flowers
 Two very similar ones, we used a background stamp as well as stencils to create the background



The last three are what I came up with playing with the other stamps on the plate


4 comments:

  1. You were busy!!!! Fabulous cards Veronica.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous cards and I adore your colours 😘❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards Veronica. Love them all. Xxx

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments