Today I have a couple of canvas boards to share instead of cards.
The first one has a greeny background using distress oxides and a leafy mask. I stamped the butterfly border from butterfly perfumery twice onto white tissue paper using an elderly multicolour ink pad, painted round the dges with clean water and tore carefully round them.
I used modge podge to fix the tissue paper strips onto the board, trying not to smudge the dye inks, not always successfully.....but the smudges gave an appearance of depth.....
The main image from floral perfumery was stamped onto white card using black versafine and coloured with watercolour pencils, fussy cut out and glued on.
The second board has a different colour background, mostly using distress oxides again, although it had so many layers I can't remember how I did it! I also used crackle medium, although I think the temperature was too low for it to work well, as it took hours to dry and crackle and didn't really self level as it should have. I also mamanged to chip a bit off when putting it in the scanner, so not one of my better ideas!
The main image from floral perfumery was stamped onto white card and coloured with watercolour pencils. The flowers on this stamp are also on the sheet as a separate image, which is very useful - I stamped them, onto tissue paper and coloured them with alcohol markers before tearing them out and adding to the board with modge podge behind the main image.