Thursday 22 March 2018

landscape edges

 Landscape edges is my favourite of all the edges series of stamps from Chocolate Baroque, and this particular stamp is top of the list! It's a lovely all-purpose design, and it  works beautifully with my favourite brusho powders too.

For my first card I wanted to get a darker sky than usual, but not a night sky.
 I was very happy with the rather stormy appearance here - using my favourite brusho powders (mostly the grey) to create the sky after stamping and embossing the trees.
Trimmed down and matted on black card, then glued to the top of a 7"square white card blank, with the sentiment from the see beauty clear stamp set stamped at the bottom right.




 My second card has the more usual sunrise/sunset sky, again created with brusho powders, this time turquoise, yellow and orange.


Again a black matt, this time a 5"x7" card blank, with the sentiment from words of inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting -I really appreciate your comments