Sunday, 5 March 2017
cut it out!
Base card is a cream linen 7" square. A 13cm, square of cream linenc ard was coloured with a mix of distress inks - I used peeled paint, brokem china, wild honey and spiced marmalade - before cutting the corner die. A spare scrap of card was also coloured and used for the butterfly base piece.
14cm square of black card to mount the first piece on, amd more black card to die cut the butterfly and two of the wildflower. I used one flower whole, and cut the other one into 3 bits before gluing down onto the base.
Greeting is from Claritystamps.
This one is for the Paper Players challenge 334, which is 'cut it out'