The first one is coloured with water-based marker pens. The mount is gold mirri card, which is showing very dark on the scan, but it was too dull to take photos by the time I finished this.
This one is on a 5"x7" white card blank.
For the second I tried using small ink pads to colour the stamp - it's not as successful as they were square, and teardrop shaped ones would have been easier to use.
This was cut down to a rough square, and glitter added. Chunky flakes for the snow on the wall, brown glitter on the tree branches and a finer clear glitter on the baubles and ground. Having done it, i think it was a bit of a glitter overload, it would have been better with just the 'normal' glitter.
Matts on this one were black, gold mirri and more black, and the base card is white 7" square.
I used the same method to create a tag, just inking up the christmas tree and the using a water brush to draw some of the colour out. . The baubles were coloured with marker pens and glossy accents.